Thank you for your interest in the Montessori Children’s Schoolhouse (MCS). We are excited to share our school with you.
Since 1968, MCS has provided guidance and educational opportunities as vast as a child’s desire to discover. We offer toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and elementary programs. Stimulating classroom environments promote creativity and exploration that help students develop a love for learning. We emphasize respect for others, respect for oneself, and respect for the environment to help prepare our students for a lifetime of success, both inside and outside of the classroom. MCS welcomes children of any age, race, religion, color, national, and ethnic origin.
Click here to see why you should choose MCS!
We are the only accredited Montessori in
- Winner of 2014 Lake/Porter County District Spelling Bee:
Adam Akan - Read article.
- National Geographic Classroom Geography Bee:
1st place Caleb Crockett (Level 5)
2nd place Abbie Kawalec (Level 5)
3rd place Elijah Homan (Level 4)
Check this resource Emergency School Closings: Know Before You Go:
- Click here to view 2013-2014 school calendar.
- March 17: Inservice Day -
- March 19: Grandparents' Day
- March 20: Grandparents' Day
- April 18 - 25: Spring Break