Thank you for your interest in the Montessori Children’s Schoolhouse (MCS). We are excited to share our school with you.
Since 1968, MCS has provided guidance and educational opportunities as vast as a child’s desire to discover. We offer toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and elementary programs. Stimulating classroom environments promote creativity and exploration that help students develop a love for learning. We emphasize respect for others, respect for oneself, and respect for the environment to help prepare our students for a lifetime of success, both inside and outside of the classroom. MCS welcomes children of any age, race, religion, color, national, and ethnic origin.
MCS has been awarded reaccreditation by the American Montessori Society Board of Directors.
Click here to see why you should choose MCS!
- Our fundraising event 'A Taste of Montessori' was a great success thanks to you and everyone that helped put this event together!! Click here to view event photos on our Facebook page!
- Your Child's Photo
Interested in purchasing candid photos of your child going about their normal activities during the school day?? If so, contact the school office to see how you can view the photos!
- May 16th: Father's Night - Toddler, Preschool and Kindergarten - 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- May 22nd: Elementary Music Program, 7-8 pm
- May 27th: Memorial Day observation - MCS closed
- May 31st: Jump Rope for Heart - elementary classes
- June 6th: Last day of classes
- June 7th: MCS Picnic